Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DISCLAIMER

Ah, Philippians. Such a wonderful book.Let me start out my first blog post by saying I am in no way any sort of Bible scholar. I am still learning. I am human and I am fallible. Anything you read here should be studied on your own. Any interpretation of scripture found here is of my own personal discernment and should be questioned. Do not follow what I say blindly. This is my journey.
If you feel that something I say is not scriptural, please let me know (gently) so that I may be sure to be in line with God's word. I pray that if I am wrong about anything, that God will convict me so that I may not grieve His Holy Spirit or mislead anybody that may stumble upon this.
Ok, with that "disclaimer" out of the way. I would like to get started on my writing.
~Thanks for reading and God bless! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment